Baccalaureate National Exam 2015 June Sciences
 Rajae Fatihi, 25, dreamed of becoming a doctor. She passed the Baccalaureate exam with honors and was confidently preparing to start her medical studies at one of the country’s universities. But she didn’t know that life had other plans for her. Seven years ago, she lost the use of her legs in a horrific car accident.
 “I got over the difficulties of my disability,” she says, “but my broken dreams still worry me,” Rajae continues. “I was prepared to catch the bus with my wheelchair. However, public transport does not provide access for people like me, just the same as public buildings. My future was destroyed not because of the accident, but rather because disabled people are marginalized by the government.
 These days, Rajae spends her time reading and surfing the web, the only pleasures left to her in life. She can go out when her grandfather is available to carry her up and down the steps. She thinks that the government should be responsible for integrating disabled people into society. “I’ve lost the use of my feet, not the use of my brain,” Rajae says with tears in her eyes.
 Both disabled people and their families are forced to face difficulties on a daily basis. The government is working to change the situation. The Minister for Social Development has often publicly stressed the need to reinforce and expand the rights of disabled people. “We don’t need a charity approach; we need a law which respects international conventions and universal principles of human rights,” the minister said.
 One official at the ministry agrees that current laws “are incomplete and do not deal with the problem of disabled people as a whole”. He admits that Morocco still has no policies in place to allow these citizens to enjoy full rights to housing, education, work, and accessibility.
I. COMPREHENSION (15 POINTS) BASE ALL YOUR ANSWERS ON THE TEXT.
A. CHOOSE THE RIGHT ANSWER FROM THE LIST GIVEN. (1 pt)
The text is about
1. social integration in Morocco.
2. human rights in Morocco.
3. disabled people in Morocco.
The answer : . . . . . . . .
B. ARE THESE STATEMENTS TRUE OR FALSE? JUSTIFY. (3 pts)
1. Rajae wanted to study medicine in a foreign country.
2. Disabled people have problems using public transport.
3. Rajae needs the help of her grandfather to go out.
C. ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS. (3 pts)
1. How did Rajae become disabled?
2. What does Rajae enjoy doing now?
3. What kind of law do disabled people need according to the minister?
D. PICK OUT FROM THE TEXT SENTENCES OR PHRASES WHICH SHOW THAT (3 pts)
1. Rajae was an excellent student. (paragraph 1)
2. Rajae thinks that the government doesn’t care about disabled people. (paragraph 2)
3. Rajae lost the ability to walk but not the ability to think. (paragraph 3)
E. FIND IN THE TEXT WORDS OR PHRASES THAT MEAN THE SAME AS (3 pts)
1. terrible (paragraph 1) . . . . . .
2. crying (paragraph 3) . . . . . . .
3. obliged (paragraph 4) . . . . .
F. WHAT DO THE UNDERLINED WORDS IN THE TEXT REFER TO? (2 pts)
1. her (paragraph 1) : . . . . . .
2. these citizens (paragraph 5) : . . . . . .
II. LANGUAGE (15 POINTS)
A. GIVE THE CORRECT FORM OF THE WORDS IN BRACKETS. (2 pts)
1. We need a (science) . . . . . . . . explanation of this phenomenon.
2. Physical (punish) . . . . . . . . . is forbidden in schools.
B. FILL IN THE GAPS WITH APPROPRIATE WORDS OR EXPRESSIONS FROM THE LIST. (2 pts)
1. Jonathan didn’t . . . . . . . . for the interview yesterday because he was sick.
bring about – carry out – show up
2. Health . . . . . . . . is one of the priorities of the new president.
public – care – result
C. PUT THE VERBS IN BRACKETS IN THE RIGHT TENSE. (3 pts)
1. The Gnawa Festival (take) . . . . . . . place in Essaouira every year.
2. Amine (work) . . . . .. . . as an engineer before he emigrated to Canada.
3. By the end of July, we (finish) . . . . . . all our exams.
D. REWRITE THE SENTENCES BEGINNING WITH THE WORDS GIVEN. (4 pts)
1. They will build a big theatre in Rabat.
A big theatre . . . . . . .
2. I didn’t watch the football World Cup finals.
I wish. . . . . . . . . . . .
3. “Where can I find a French dictionary?” Tim asked.
Tim asked the librarian . . . . . .
4. Taha Hussein was blind. Yet, he wrote a lot of books.
Although. . . . . . . . . .
E. MATCH EACH EXPRESSION WITH ITS APPROPRIATE FUNCTION. (2 pts)
1. “I’m sorry to say this, but you’re standing on my bag.”
2. “I don’t really share your point of view.”
3. “I’m awfully sorry. I forgot to call you last night.”
4. “You should exercise and eat a lot of vegetables.”
b. giving advice
e. asking for advice
1 . . . . . . . . 2 . . . . . . . . 3. . . . .. . . . . 4. . . . . . . . .
F. COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING EXCHANGE APPROPRIATELY. (2 pts)
Tony needs his classmate’s calculator to do his math homework.
Tony: (makes a request) . . . . . . . .
Classmate: (responds) . . . . . . . . . .
III. WRITING (10 POINTS)
Your friend doesn’t use Facebook. Write an email telling him/her about the advantages of using this social network.
Key Answers to Baccalaureate National Exam 2015 June Sciences
This Content Is Only For Subscribers
I. COMPREHENSION ( 15 POINTS)
Testees should not be penalized for spelling or grammar mistakes in the comprehension section.
A. THE BEST ANSWER. (1 pt)
(3) disabled people in Morocco
B. TRUE / FALSE (3 pts) (1 pt each: 0.5 pt for the right choice and 0.5 pt for the right justification.
Consider the justification ONLY if the choice is correct)
1. False: …one of the country’s universities
2. True:…public transport doesn’t provide access for the disabled
3. True:…she can go out when her grandfather is available
C. ANSWERING QUESTIONS (3pts; 1 pt each for appropriate answer )
1. … in a (horrific) car accident
2. …reading and surfing the web
3. …a law which respects international conventions…
D. PICK OUT…(3 pts)
1. She passed the Bac exam with honors
2. They are marginalized by the government
3. I’ve lost the use of my feet, not the use of my brain
E. WORD MEANING (3 pts; 1 pt each)
2. with tears( in her eyes )
F. WORD REFERENCE (2 pts1 pt each)
1. Rajae (Fatihi )
2. disabled people
II. LANGUAGE (15 POINTS)
A. WORD FORMATION (2 pts; 1 pt each)
B. GAP FILLING (2 pts; 1 pt each)
1. show up
C. TENSES (3pts; 1 pt each )
2. (had) worked/had been working
3. will have finished
D. REWRITING SENTENCES (4 pts; 1 pt each)
1. . …will be built…
2. …I had watched
3. …where he could find/where to find/asked about a dictionary …
4. Although Taha Hussein was blind, he wrote a lot of books.
E. FUNCTIONS ( 2 pts; 0.5 pt each )
1. c. complaining
2. d. disagreeing
4.b. giving advice
F. COMPLETING THE EXCHANGE (2 pts: 1 pt each)
ACCEPT ANY APPROPRIATE RESPONSES
Please teacher where is the answer of the national exam 2015 ?
Sorry Miss khadija there was a problem with the link . I am working on it , it will be available in about 5 minutes incha Allah
Now it’s working fine .
Hello sir !!
Can you please post July 2015 English national exams all streams
thank you in advanced ^_^
they will be published just in a few hours . I am working on them .
it’s done Miss الحياة أمل
check the latest posts
yes well done teacher thank you a lot
with pleasure Miss Khadija 🙂
Thank you sir ^_^
with pleasure Miss الحياة أمل 🙂
thank you teacher a lot for your helping