Al Massar window on the world teacher book and Audio Files
Standards AND COMPETENCIES
In line with the terms of reference, the textbook has been designed to cater to the following overall standards and competencies.
- use English to communicate In social settings.
- participate In social Interaction.
- Interact In basic English orally and in writing for personal expression and enjoyment.
- develop appropriate learning strategies to enhance communicative competence.
- Use English to develop good learning strategies
- use English to interact in the classroom
- use written and spoken English to obtain process and provide information
- Use English in socially and culturally appropriate ways.
- use verbal and nonverbal communication appropriate to the audience. purpose and sitting.
- use English to extend their sociolinguistic and sociocultural competence.